Every man in the church above the age of twenty-five is an automatic member of the Men of Vision and Evangelism.
Meetings of the group are tailored to provoke the men into action and lead in the forefront of the church and the family. It is amazing what causes men to.....
- Be absentee fathers; irresponsible adults!
- Be Quitters
- Campers and not Climbers
- Inventors and not Idea Champions
- Physically strong but Spiritually weak
- Rich in Cash but Poor in Spirit
- Blessed with gifts by God but live in poverty
- Sit by Greatness and still remain poor
- Spirit filled but live in poverty
- Sit in Church but not in Service
- Live a prayerless life
- Cheat on their wives or partners!
- Cheat on their partners and have unprotected sex! · Abuse their wives or partners!
- Abuse their children; Abandon their children at birth!
- Divorce their wives!
- Abuse themselves through drink or drugs!
“MOVE” will also be exploring the reasons why men do these things and much more and to develop practical solutions to prevent, reduce or eradicate this behaviour.